Palmer'S Shea Formula Raw Shea Body Lotion for Dry Skin, Hand & Body Moisturizer, Value Size Pump Bottle, 33.8 Ounces (Pack of 1)
- Body Lotion: Sustainably sourced raw, natural Shea Butter is a building block for softer, more radiant skin. This rich, super nourishing ingredient provides deep 48-hour hydration for all skin types, from normal to dry
- Natural Factors: Palmer's Shea Formula Body Lotion combines Shea Butter, Marula, Oatmeal, Grapeseed Oil & Vitamin E to seal in moisture, calm irritation & give skin a youthful, radiant glow
- Finest Ingredients: We use only the finest natural, raw ingredients for soft, hydrated and beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. You can feel good about what you put on your hair and skin
- Choose What's Real: Our nourishing skin care and hair care products feature real, high-quality, plant-based ingredients. Our product line for whole body care includes body butter, creams, balms, lotions, oils, soaps, pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Why Palmers? For over 180 years, Palmer's has crafted treatment-oriented beauty products using Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E to soothe, hydrate, soften, replenish and revitalize skin and hair
Long lists of ingredients can be daunting to read, making it difficult to decide which skincare products are right for you. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil are some of the natural ingredients for skin you may see in products, but how do you know which natural skincare ingredients are best for you? When it comes to Shea Butter, it's known as one of the best natural skincare ingredients. Due to vitamins and fatty acids, it delivers nourishing properties with rich moisturization lasting up to 48 hours. It's known for being gentle and ideal for sensitive skin. Regularly using products like Palmer's Raw Shea Body Lotion can improve the way your skin looks and feels. Sustainably sourced in Africa, this form of shea butter for skin combines the healing, hydrating power of shea with skin-loving ingredients like oatmeal, grapeseed oil, and Vitamin E to create a powerhouse lotion that nourishes dry skin, leaving it soft and glowing every day. Since shea butter for skin is natural, it's good for people with sensitive skin to use, as it's non-irritating. Its soothing, emollient formula works wonders for dry skin and locks in moisture, keeping your skin soft and smooth for longer.