- PROVEN-ACCURATE HOME SPERM TEST KIT: SpermCheck Fertility uses scientifically-proven lateral-flow immunoassay technology to indicate normal or low sperm count in males, with an accuracy rate of over 98% in clinical trials.
- RELIABLE & TRUSTED: With over 500,000 tests sold worldwide since 2010, our home sperm-count kit is a widely-trusted, convenient, and affordable tool for couples trying to conceive. Post-vasectomy patients, please use SpermCheck Vasectomy.
- CONVENIENT, PRIVATE, & FAST: The SpermCheck Fertility male fertility test makes it easy and affordable for men to check sperm count quickly and discreetly in the comfort of home—in just 30 minutes or less.
- EASY TO USE: Step-by-step illustrated instructions walk you through the simple sperm-test process from start to finish, so you can be sure you’re performing it correctly—no expensive gadgetry needed.
- FSA/FHA-ELIGIBLE: It is recommended that men test their sperm count every few months while trying to conceive. SpermCheck is FSA/FHA-eligible, making following a testing schedule even more affordable.
Checking sperm count at home has never been simpler.
Trying To Get Pregnant? It Takes Two.
If you’re planning to become pregnant or trying to determine why you haven’t been successful getting pregnant, testing the man’s sperm count is an important first step.
When a couple has a hard time conceiving, they may mistakenly assume the problem lies only with her. In fact, approximately 30-50% of infertility is male-related. SpermCheck Fertility is designed to be used as a first step in male-fertility testing and can help inform a man whether or not more comprehensive clinical fertility evaluation is needed. SpermCheck Fertility detects the concentration of sperm in semen, quickly letting you know whether your sperm count is considered within the normal range for a fertile male. Sperm count changes over time due to lifestyle, stress levels, and even the weather. So use SpermCheck Fertility every 90 days while trying to conceive to stay informed on your fertility status.
Simple to Use - Fast Results
- Read the instructions.
- Collect a semen sample and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sample in the solution bottle as directed in the instructions; wait 2 minutes
- Add the solution to the Spermcheck Fertility Device sample-well; wait 7 minutes.
- Read results at 7 minutes.
Easy to Read Results
Positive (Normal): If you see both a Control Line (marked as “C”) and a Test Line (marked as “T”), your count is considered a healthy threshold for male fertility.
Negative (Low): If you see a Control Line only (marked as “C”), but not a Test Line (marked as "T") your sperm count is low, which can be an indicator of male infertility.
Private and Accurate
SpermCheck Fertility is the perfect first step for couple that are trying to conceive but may be experiencing fertility issues. The test is trusted by urologists and fertility specialists - and you can perform the test in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Your first step in male fertility testing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What does a positive test result mean?
A positive result indicates your sperm count is at least 20 million per milliliter, a level that is considered “normal” for fertile men. However, a positive SpermCheck Fertility test result by itself does not prove you are fertile since there are several other factors that can influence a man’s ability to father a child. If you and your partner are unable to conceive a child after several months of trying, you both should have full fertility evaluations, even if your SpermCheck test result is positive.
Q2. What does a negative test result mean?
A negative result indicates your sperm count is less than 20 million per milliliter, which is below that of most fertile men. However, some men with sperm counts below this level are still able to father children naturally. Your sperm count can vary from day to day, so it is possible that you might get a positive result if you were to wait a while and test again. We recommend that you talk to a doctor about your test result and have a complete semen analysis to determine just how low your sperm count is and whether you have any other sperm abnormalities that could affect your fertility status.
|Stage in Fertility Journey||Trying to Conceive||Pregnancy||Post Vasectomy|
|Lab Fee Included||N/A||No||N/A|
|Where is sample collected?||At Home||At Home||At Home|
|Test Type||Test Strip||Finger-prick Blood DNA Test||Test Strip|
|Time to Get Results||Under 30 Minutes||1-2 Business Days (after sample arrives at lab)||Under 30 Minutes|