- PRESERVISION AREDS 2 S: This formula uses Lutein and Zeaxanthin, zinc, copper, Vitamin C and Vitamin E to exactly match the nutrient formula recommended by the AMD experts at the National Eye Institute based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- AREDS 2 SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the doctor recommended based on 20 years of clinical studies to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related , and uses Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
- S FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch and Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite s for general eye health and PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH and LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch and Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH and LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch and Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.
PreserVision®AREDS 2 Formula Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, contains the exact levels of six nutrients recommended by the National Eye Institute. The 6 nutrients found in these eye health vitamins include lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc, and copper. Preservision is the most studied eye vitamin brand (based on the AREDS and AREDS2 clinical studies).