- Max Strength General Purpose Probiotic: Our non-refrigerated probiotic is designed to support digestive health & gut health. A great choice for those looking to support a diverse healthy microbiome w/ 60B CFU - Probiotics for Women & Men alike
- Support Your Gut: Our probiotic contains 10 diverse high-quality probiotic strains and organic prebiotics - synergistically working together to support your gut health. Expertly crafted to support occasional constipation, diarrhea, gas & bloating!
- Survives the Gut: From start to finish - this probiotic is designed to survive the gut & maximize the colonization of our strains. We use a shelf-stable bottle, acid-resistant capsules, and 60 Billion Colony forming units (CFU) to achieve this!
- Backed By Science - Our probiotics are crafted based on scientific research. We have partnered with a network of expert physicians to help review our products & research. We strive to educate & help you with informed decisions regarding your health.
- Non-GMO & Sustainable - We are Non-GMO Certified, and participate in the Carbon Fund program - which means for this probiotic, all associated carbon emissions are offset with reduction projects. Always with Science-Backed Quality Ingredients!
Formulated for Maximum Benefits
10 Probiotic Strains
Formulated with 10 unique strains of world-class probiotics to help colonize the gut with good bacteria, improve the digestive ecosystem, and support a broad range of symptomatic relief.
Organic Prebiotic Fiber
We added prebiotic fibers derived from organic ingredients to stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and increase effectiveness.
Survives the journey to the gut
In addition to a shelf-stable CSP Bottle, our delayed-release, acid-resistant capsules ensure your probiotics survive to get where you need them most
Do I need to take my probiotics with food?
No. Our probiotics contain prebiotic fibers that fuel the probiotic organisms, so there is no need to take them with food.
How many do I need to take?
You only need 1 capsule per day.
How long do they take to work?
We recommend trying a probiotic for 6 weeks before deciding whether or not it works for you.
|Probiotics for the whole family.||All-Purpose Probiotic||Women's Health & UT Support||For Weight Management Support||Digestive Enzymes||Kids Probiotic|
|CFU Count||60 Billion||50 Billion||15 Billion||1 Billion||5 Billion|
|Designed to Reach Your Gut||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Ingredients||Supportive Probiotic & Prebiotic Blend||D-Mannose & Pro-Cran Cranberry Extract||Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Extract, Greenselect, Capsimax||Multi Enzyme Blend||Clinically Studied Rhamnosus GG|
|A Solution For Everyone||General Advanced Probiotic||For Women||For Weight Management||Perfect Pairing - Extra Digestive Support||Kids Immune & Digestive Support|