Why collagen, you ask? This ever-so-important protein is the most abundant protein in our bodies! It’s a key structural component of our joints, skin, tendons, muscles, and more. Why then, if it’s so prevalent, should you supplement? Well, like many good things, it’s doesn't last forever. As we age, our collagen levels begin to decline. This process begins in our 20’s and ramps up with time. A daily collagen replenishment is the key to feeling your best - inside and out! These magical grass-fed collagen peptides put the pep in your step, supporting strong nails, joints, and radiant skin and hair.^Orgain Collagen Peptides are made with high quality, grass-fed and pasture-raised Type I and III collagen. Plus, with no artificial preservatives, allergens, gluten, dairy, wheat, or eggs, you can bet it’s clean. Orgain Collagen is odorless and unflavored making it easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Enjoy a couple scoops in your morning cup of coffee, your next bowl of oatmeal, a delicious smoothie, or even a batch of cookies! Orgain Collagen can be used in hot or cold foods and drinks, and prepped any way you fancy – stir it, blend it, mix it, bake it! Feel, move and look your best with Orgain collagen.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- FEEL, MOVE AND LOOK YOUR BEST: Orgain Collagen Peptides supports healthy skin, joints, hair and nails.^ Enjoy two scoops daily to get that all systems glow feeling.
- CLEANER INGREDIENTS: We use hydrolyzed grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine collagen peptides. And that’s it.
- HIGHER STANDARDS: Because we’re serious about clean, you can rest assured this product is made without dairy, soy, GMO, or gluten ingredients. You’ll find no sugar added* and no artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors here.
- EASY TO INCORPORATE: Since it’s unflavored and dissolves easily, these collagen peptides can be used any way you like! Hot or cold – stir it (we love it in coffee), mix it (try it in oats!), blend it (protein shake, anyone?), bake it (a secret upgrade for that batch of cookies?).
- 20G COLLAGEN PEPTIDES PER SERVING: Every serving (2 scoops!) packs 20g of Type I and III grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides.