- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
HELPS ALLEVIATE ITCHING + SWELLING FROM BUG BITES AND STINGS
Bug Bite Thing is a suction tool that alleviates the itching, stinging, and swelling from bug bites and stings. How? It extracts the insect saliva/venom left behind under the skin. When you remove the irritant, your body stops producing the reaction. A chemical-free solution for bites and stings? It’s a thing!
For First Aid Only: In the event of an allergic reaction, severe bite, or infection, seek medical attention immediately.
Bug Bite Thing was founded in 2017 by Kelley Higney and her mother Ellen McAlister, a seasoned entrepreneur. Kelley’s daughters, like her, were both “mosquito magnets.” After many failed attempts to find relief by using creams and trying home remedies, Kelley decided to research how other countries combat insect bites. She discovered an innovative product that used suction to remove the insect saliva/venom and eliminate the itching, stinging, and swelling, instead of masking the symptoms. Amazed by the effectiveness of the product, Kelley knew she had to make it readily available and offer other families relief. In October 2019, Kelley and Ellen appeared on ABC’s hit show, “Shark Tank” and pitched to the Sharks to invest in their business. After receiving offers from all the Sharks, they decided to strike a deal with Lori Greiner. Since appearing on “Shark Tank,” Bug Bite Thing’s business has flourished and the company is on its way to becoming a global household name.