- 2.5x BETTER ABSORPTION than leading brand: Highly bioavailable Magnesium glycinate your body can absorb well without any GI discomfort
- MUSCLE RECOVERY & MORE: Magnesium supplement enhances muscle and bone health, heart health, nerve transmission, and promotes calm & relaxation
- ONE-DAILY ESSENTIAL MINERAL: Many Americans don’t get enough Magnesium due to declining quality of our soil, so this science-backed formula provides buffered Magnesium bisglycinate (also known as Magnesium glycinate) plus sea-sourced Magnesium with vital trace minerals
- POTENT ASHWAGANDHA: Soothing Ashwagandha is a proprietary herbal concentrate packed with bioactives to build resilience in the face of stressors
- High-Quality TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System patented lab validation method) Magnesium bisglycinate plus sea-sourced full-spectrum Magnesium, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Certified Kosher, 100% Vegetarian, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, FDA & GMP compliant, 3rd-party tested
Americans aren’t getting enough Magnesium, partly because declining soil quality means our food is less nutritious than ever before. Signs of low magnesium include anxiety, fatigue, mood swings, sleep issues, and loss of appetite. Boost your levels of this essential mineral for everyday health with New Chapter’s high-quality Magnesium bisglycinate (also known as Magnesium glycinate) that’s 2.5x better absorbed than the leading brand.** Deepens calm, strengthens muscles & bones, and nourishes the heart and nervous system.* With powerful, organic herbal adaptogen Ashwagandha to promote relaxation and stress relief.* Formulated with lab-validated TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) Magnesium, shown by science to deliver this vital mineral in a form your body uses best, without laxative/GI effects. Non-GMO Project Verified. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease **2.5x better absorption than the leading form, as shown in preclinical lab testing on buffered Mg bisglycinate.